Mar 22, 2011

House update

We have got the house lease signed and the first payments made!  We are excited as we only have a matter of weeks left before we fly out at the end of April.  Please continue praying for us about the container costs.  We have had some money that has been promised or already in hand but we still are needing a little more.  Right now between what has come in and what is promised we have about $2,200!  The good thing about shipping the container is we will only need about $4,000 up front and the rest once it is delivered.

I have emailed the shipping company to make sure that the prices haven't gone up.  They told me when they quoted them in Feb. that the prices would change but they didn't say which way.

I am trying to get our DVD presentation on this site but have been having some problems.  Some are technical and I've been sick lately.  As soon as I get that uploaded I'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you for your prayers for us.  Please keep them up because we greatly need them.  Lord bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a note for us!