Mar 4, 2013

Walking to church video - Bad Quality

I decided to go ahead and post the video of our walk to church that I filmed around December 2012. Yes, it's shaky, too dark, and looks like I had coffee jitters while filming, but maybe you can get an idea of our walk to church.

It is lighter now, we have a sledge to stabilize the camera, but it's been SO cold that I didn't know if the camera battery will last for the entire walk.

So here is the video, sped up to 16X, with a little music that Masey suggested would make it more fun. I hope you don't get motion sick too easy. (^_^)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize there was that many cars over there and yall walked along the road. That seemed forever long even at 16x the speed! I hope to see one in the daylight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a note for us!